Seagrass has developed a patent pending technology to cultivate three major marine algae,especially Dunaliella salina (DS) micro-algae, a difficult marine species that uniquely delivers a high concentration of β-carotene for Antioxidant & nutritional food supplements.
Our core technology platform offers unique cultivation methods to increase yield capacity and at the same time reduce production cost.
- Green house protection which maintains the quality of the product.
- Automated harvesting technique for contaminant free Biomass.
- Integrated solar Technology for energy Conservation.
- Production of Marine Algae Biomass from certiﬁed, quality tested food grade pondliners.
- Technology optimized to use non cultivatable land with effective usage of renewable agri/ algae culture in Tsunami affected land.
- Platform optimized to grown three most value added Marine Micro Algae species using a proprietary cultivation methodology under outdoor conditions.
- Currently, Our research is focusing on LED Stress Studies to improve the Product Yield and Quality.
- The patent pending technology of Seagrass that increases yield and availability of algal biomass, simplify the harvesting process and thereby reduces cost.
Why Marine Algae?
- Better shelf life
- Reduce production cost
- Access to all required mineral and nutrient rich seawater. No inorganic nutrients will be added for the growth.
- Green and Organic (free from chemicals)
- Can grow in non-potable water such as seawater or waste water so sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Algae Products Differentiated by Process and Quality
- 100% organic and vegetarian
- Plant based nutrients used in cultivation
- No animal inputs used in cultivation
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Gelatin-free
- Non- Irradiation
- Rich Nutrition Profile (Carotenoids , Beta-carotene, Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll, Xanthophylls)
- Highly safe ( Low PAH, Low Heavy metals)
- Safety grading (Pathogen Free, Toxins Free, Free from PAH, PCBS, and Dioxins, Non GMO, Irradiation and Allergen Free.