Given our expertise in different Algae research both in Fresh and Marine source, Seagrass technologies aspire to be a leading contract research companies supporting the synthetic biology industry.
Synthetic biology is a kind of mixture of biology, engineering, computing, and many other fields. It is a booming industry that’s taking on everything from a sustainable organic food source, bio-energy, or bio-designing cruelty-free cosmetic products to growing scratch-resistant cell phone screens to storing all the world’s data in a teaspoon of DNA.
- Concept & Detailed algal cultivation, harvesting, value-added product extraction, and packaging process design and execution.
- Technical assistance in scale-up and production, including the supply of relevant algal strains.
- Site supervision starting from civil groundbreaking, including soil and water testing.
- Advice on relevant Government Clearances and other relevant certifications about algae and algae related products.
- Connecting with potential buyers worldwide for different types of algae and algae-based products.
Proof of concept studies for the cultivation, harvesting of value-added algae, and extracting value-added components from different algae will be carried out at the pilot level in our facility at a nominal cost.
Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Research projects about lab level and pilot level research projects on algae cultivation, harvesting, and extraction of value-added components from algae will be carried out in our facility at a nominal cost.